Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Journey of Love

Andrei. My Maci. My Dusa. Or even simpler than that, the most beloved human amongst us all. I’ve always known that love does not die, that love is the only thing that travels through space and time and between worlds. I still believe that, from the bottom of my heart.

Right before meeting Maci for the very first time, I had just finished Rebreanu’s “Adam and Eve”. That fascinating love story… From the moment I laid my eyes on Andrei, I knew. That very first second, even though I could not make any sense of it, I realized I had met him before. It was clear to me that I already knew him. Since forever, since the beginning of time, since the beginning of the world. In an instant, my soul, my entire being recognized him… yet my brain, stubborn as it was, refused to put everything together. The mystery behind that moment troubled my consciousness and destroyed any logic that I was capable of. Indeed it was HIM. He was the one I was waiting for. He was my Adam, I was his Eve. Together we were one, just like in that piece of fiction that had mesmerized my mind before our first encounter.
What I'm about to share with you is no fiction. It's our love story as I saw it, our love story seen trough my eyes. It's out of  love, about love, and for love that I feel this immense need to write.It's a story for my love. It's a story for our daughters, the fruits of our love and desire. It's a story for all those who love us and have witnessed our flight as a whole, our journey as one (Mara, Sara, Andrei, and Daiana). It's a story for those who have known love and have come to the truth that love is truly the best energy in this universe, the greatest of them all, the one that shines the brightest. Love is this life's engine. Exactly one month ago, my Maci chose a  different path... Farewell, my love. I'm always with you...Maci, can you hear me? I can hear you... Can you feel me? I can feel you... Maci, do you love me? I love you...

P.S. This blog is open to anyone who wishes to join us on this new journey. Any thought or story that can complete the image of our wonderful Andrei in the eyes of our sweet little girls is more than welcome. A big hug and thank you to all of you who wish to stay close.
Love,
Daiana

No comments:

Post a Comment